Produced by the Australian Men’s Shed Association and available wherever you get your podcasts or simply press play ▶️ at mensshed.org/theshedwireless
In the latest episode:
- For our Shed in the Spotlight, JPY had a chat with Brian Harvey President of Darwin Men’s Shed.
- A spot of fishing – this time without Butch! JPY braced the seas with YKnot Fishing Charters.
- Hear about the incredible Darwin Tourist Facility. Run by the Royal Flying Doctor Service, you can actually jump into virtual reality to find out what it might have been like to experience the 1942 air raids on Darwin.
- JPY and the crew went on a mission to see a few crocs – but there’s a bit of a story to that one!
- And our friend Butch has some tips for travelling On The Road in the Top End.