The ones in bold I would stongly recommend.
- Throttle Name - <Your name>
- Screen Orientation - "Portrait". If you are using a phone rather than a tablet.
- Show Emergency Stop Button? – Ticked
- Show Loayout power Button - Unticked
- JMRI Clock Display - Unticked for club use.
- Number of Throttles - Personal choice. Smaller screens make it difficult to use more than 2.
- Speed Units - Personal choice. Given that most of my DCC chips are 28 steps, I use 28
- Maximum Throttle Percentage - Unsure. I am using the default of 99
- Maximum Throttle Change - Unsure. I am using the default of 25.
- Increase Slider Height? - Ticked
- Display Speed Buttons? - Ticked
- Speed button change amount - Personal choice. I prefer “1”. If you is 128 or 100 as your speed uints, I would recommend a larger number.
- Speed button repeat delay - Unsure. I am using the default of 100.
- Throttle Speed Slider Margin - Unsure. I am using the default of 99.
- Hide Speed Slider? - Ticked
- Throttle Web View? - Unsure. I am using the default.
- Initial Throttle Web Page - Unsure. I am using the default.
- Stop on Phonecall? - Unticked. If you are using your actual phone.
Select Loco Preferences
- Stop on Release? - Unticked
- Drop Loco Before Acquire? - Unticked
- Default Address Length - “Auto”
- Hide Recent Locos panel? - Unticked
- Roster in Recent Locos? - Ticked
- Maximum Recent Connections - 10
- Auto-connect to First WiThrottle - Ticked
- Web Screen Orientation - N/A
- Initial Web page - N/A
Turnout and Route Preferences
- Turnout Hardware Systems - N/A
- Hide Sys Route Names? - N/A
- Location Delimiter - N/A