What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- Our special guest is Aussie singer and song-writing legend, Russell Morris.
- Butch has been On The Road in the Northern Territory, fishing (avoiding sharks) at Dundee Beach.
- On the Tools we’re in the kitchen with the secret to perfect crackling. Marty caught up with chef Adrian ‘Richo’ Richardson for a few Christmas cooking tips and boy you’re in for a treat!
- Did you know having mates is good for your heart? In Ask the Doc AMSA’s Men’s Health Project Officer Stuart Torrance and Professor Allan Jackson from the Australian Centre for Heart Health are talking matters of the heart.
- And Rip Woodchip signs us off for Christmas.
Produced by the Australian Men's Shed Association and available wherever you get your podcasts or simply press play ▶️ at mensshed.org/theshedwireless